Got call at las

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dizzyliz 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Vicki

Everything went great yesterday. They told him that he could go home at 3.30. They took obs every 1/2 hour and every time things were great so he went home at 1.00. I asked lots of questions. Visiting is from 1-9 absolutely no visiting in the morning. I asked about bringing ice in and she she said no. They took the ice machine out. They will supply ice lollies. Also she said the hospital food was rotten – her words – but they do not allow food to be brought in from home. Apparently their food (according to her) is cooked properly and they only allow things like digestive biscuits and she said to bring in a box of chocolates 🙂 so we are sitting waiting by the phone. In one way I want the phone to ring right now and in another I am so dreading it. Thanks so much for asking after Frank. I will keep you posted. My very best to Colin
    Love Jean xx

foxy555
    Participant

Hi Jean

Really pleased things are going to plan. Save me repeating myself – I have started a new thread.

Take care and keep in touch

Love Ann
    xx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi jean

Will be thinking of you and frank hope all goes well, I will keeping looking in for updates take care.

Love liz & kev xx

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Got call at las’ is closed to new replies.