hair already?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  roncantrill 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

Hi all. I had my SCT about the 6th December and lost my hair must have been the following week or so and left hospital on the 15th bald as a coot (is a coot really bald – where does that expression come from).

I noticed today that I had to have my first shave. I do not remember my hair returning so fast last time. Everybody is waiting with baited breath (now there is another one ?Baited breath? what is that all about!!) to see what it will be like. Originally my hair was very fine, mousy brown hair with a bald crown ? monk stile! When it came back last time it was dark brown, thick and curly but I still had the Monks crown.
    We shall see

David

tom
    Participant

Well Done David 😀

Mine was an age before it came back, but never ever missed the shaving bit just the rest of my body hair and eyebrowse (lord did i look strange lol)

Happy Growth 😀

Tom

roncantrill
    Participant

Hi David, Good news. That has got to be a sign that normality, whatever that is, is returning. We heard that it can come back in a different form but were surprised when Pauline's came back with less grey and nicely wavy. She has had a full head of hair for six months now and only been the the hairdresser once for a cut. She thinks it's great to be able to just wash it in the shower and give it a quick comb through and it's all done. Who knows? You may have to download a new picture in a few weeks. 🙂 Ron.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘hair already?’ is closed to new replies.