HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi everyone

This was a select club i would rather have not joined, BUT I have to say, if I had to go this route I could not have chosen a greater bunch of fellow travellers. I am so full of admiration for you all. Those of you who are and have been trail blazers with the various tratment regimes, and those of you who show such courage and determination as you battle with this dreaded MM. Not to forget too those wonderful care givers who are also part of this supportive net work

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas surrounded by much love.

Christmas blessings to you all.

Mavis xxx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Mavis I too am in awe of the wonderful people I have met on this site. At the darkest times when it is sometimes hard to remain positive the lovely people on here lift you up again and make everyting seem less bleak with a kind word. To all the people who care for a loved one with mm thankyou for helping me to understand what it is like from the other side of the fence Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas with all the people you love For those whose loved ones are no longer here remember they are with you always Lots of love and bring on the egg nog Bridget xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    My Christmas wishes to you all,plus the team behind this site in Myeloma UK.

Today my main thoughts are to the people who have stopped posting for what ever reason,you might have left us,but your not forgotten,and to all the people who look in to this site but never post,remember you have something to give,and that,s your experience of Myeloma,which in turn helps people who come on this site for support and information.

Christmas is about giving,so I give you all my best wishes and hopes for another year,Love Eve

BADGER
    Participant

Dear Mavis
    A Christmas blessing to you and yours your posts are always positive and kind I also wish you a happy and healthy New Year
    Love Jox

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘HAPPY CHRISTMAS!’ is closed to new replies.