HATS GLORIOUS HATS!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Hi everyone well this post is for anyone who has had or is about to have a Stem Cell Tranplant If you are feeling nervous about losing your hair try not to worry There are lots of lovely wigs ,hats and scarves for you to try When I first lost my hair I knew a wig was not the answer for me as I am just too untidy by nature, it would end up being sewiff more often than not! After a little while you may find it feels comfortable to not have to cover your head all the time but not everyone feels that way . If anyone would like a knitted hat of my own creation please just drop me an e-mail with your address and any colour preference ( I cant promise exact colours but will try with what wool I have) There is no charge just wear and enjoy it or even just wear it to keep warm! My e-mail address is bridget.rochfort@btinternet.com I lokk forward to hearing from you love Bridget x ps sorry I havent posted this before but I havent felt well enough to knit for a while Things are lokking up though and the weather is about to get cooler so my knitting needles are waiting for me !!

BADGER
    Participant

hi Bridget

Hats glorious hats I can recommend your hats they are pretty and stylish
    Glad you are feeling a bit better hope the RT is kicking in and reducing your pain PS I wore my hats alot last winter

Lots of love Jo xx;-)

DaiCro
    Participant

My 'need' is less conventional, being folically challenged by nature rather than medicine… and I have several hats of different textures for different seasons… but, if I could make a donation, I would love to own a woollen 'beanie' by way of a 'Bridget Original'… which I would wear by way of pride and comfort.

Wouldn't it be great to get you a bunch of sew-on tags with 'MM by BR' or something like for all your hats?

Don't let me pressure you… pretty, pretty please!:-) 😎 😀

Dai.

Elizellen
    Participant

I wore my Bridget woolly hat a lot last winter and it fitted me from the bald stage up to when I had a couple of inches of curly locks!

I am glad to hear you are feeling able to make some more, Bridget.

If you remember, you were kind enough to send me two last year – one red one and one lovely white one with a button/tab detail.

I never got round to wearing the white one, as I fell in love with the red one, but have recently gifted it to a friend of my sister who has just started to lose her hair after chemotherapy for a different cancer. I hope you don't mind.

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

brocho
    Participant

Hi Jo , Dai and Elizabeth thankyou for your kind words .Dai of course you can have a Bridget beanie but no contribution please this is my small gift to my online friends in just the same way you give us your beautiful words and music Its a joy to me to be able to make something people like and who better to make for than good friends .I have still got this wretched cold but I will begin by getting the right yarn just for you Dont forget to e-mail me your address though. Elizabeth of course I dont mind at all that you were able to pass the other hat on I hope it helps your friend a little. Off to get my clickety clicks ready now lots of love Bridget x

Helen
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    Have sent you email with address for hat
    Love Helen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HATS GLORIOUS HATS!!’ is closed to new replies.