headaches

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi
    since Henry has finished his 6th cycle of CTD his headaches have become more frequent and more severe. Has anyone else experienced this? We have it on our list to discuss with his consultant next week when he starts his stem cell priming. On wednesday he has another bone marrow extraction which I know he is not looking forward too.
    love
    sarah x

tinkerbell
    Participant

Hi sarah,
    I am just about to stop CTD after eighteen months on and off it and over the last three months have had quite severe headaches which I discussed with my consultant last week. I am experiencing frontal headaches which we both felt were as a result of stress (mm has relapsed and caused quite significant bone damage. Since being off work for Christmas these have been much less so maybe you could try something like a lavender oil and water infusion in your bedroom to help relaxation especially as the bone marrow biopsy approaches. Hope this helps Pamela

eve
    Participant

Hi Sarah

Just looking in ,could not help with headaches ,but hope the consultant helped on the last visit.Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Sarah and Henry

Sorry but I have never suffered headaches, I hope Henry soon gets them sorted.

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘headaches’ is closed to new replies.