Healthcare Survey from the University of Greenwich

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ellen 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ellen

We have been asked to post a link to a survey that is being carried out by Doctor Jennifer Patterson on behalf of the University of Greenwich. The survey aims to seed innovative approaches to healthcare and to create a patient evaluation tool based on understanding of positive and negative patient experiences in ways that reflects the real lives of patients.

The study aims generate innovative approaches through listening to patients’ voices, patients’ narratives and patients’ experiences and focuses specifically on the relationship between the patient and the professional. It should take around 20 minutes to complete. All responses are completely confidential, and your participation will be anonymous unless you chose to tell us who you are. Personal details are not recorded.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/listeningtopatients

If you have any questions please contact Dr Patterson at 0208 331 8344 or email j.j.patterson@gre.ac.uk

Thank you

Ellen

Michele
    Participant

Be aware that I’ve just ages filling this in only to find that it froze on me and I had to abort the survey. Very annoying.

tonyf
    Participant

Same thing happened to me, very annoying.

ellen

I’m sorry you encountered a glitch in the survey. I emailed Dr Patterson this morning and this was her prompt reply:-

Dear Ellen,

How very frustrating  – I am really sorry but I have not heard of any glitch from others completing the survey on either Mac or PC. I know glitches in general can happen for a number of reasons but we have not had this happen with anyone else.

I am forwarding this to Raed to check as he is more technically able than I am. We will check with the survey host.

Please convey our frustration to the member of your community as we certainly would not wish anyone to have such an experience and are very grateful for the time contributors invest and do not want anyone to waste their time.

Thank you, Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Healthcare Survey from the University of Greenwich’ is closed to new replies.