Helen and Jo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Good result – hearing from Vikki. Does anyone know anything about Jo and/or Helen. I’ve not heard anything and just wondering how they are

Jean

Helen
    Participant

Hi Jean
    I tried a few times to reply to this post yesterday but see my reply is missing! I’ve posted a bit about my latest treatment plan and am feeling ok really. Hope you and Frank are keeping well
    Love Helen

Vicki
    Participant

Hi helen, Jean and frank

Glad to hear from you guys. As I hadn’t been here for some time this new forum takes some getting used to. Glad to hear you are feeling good helen. Colin is nearing the end of cycle one ( week off is 28/11) then consultant 4th December to see if it’s working…..best Christmas present of all please :-). This treatment doesn’t seem to be as aggressive but the dex is still the same, grumpy and no sleep, and that’s just me!

Colin is a real trooper yet again and is facing this with (on the surface anyway), real determination. He’s snoring on the sofa at the moment so we can always tell when the steroids are phasing out otherwise he’s up and about like a bionic man! It’s too early to think about Sct. Wait and see. What about you helen did you get an option for another Sct? What treatments have you had, how are you finding it

Take care all

Vicki and coin x

Helen
    Participant

Hi Vikki
    I’m on Pomalidomide now.. Possible sct ahead, nothing definite yet. Hope Colin continues well on the Velcade, I got just on 11 months with it, not as long as I had hoped, but nearly another year, I’m hoping this lasts longer.
    Love Helen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Helen and Jo’ is closed to new replies.