Hello from Tina

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tina
    Participant

Hi,

Brilliant! the only trouble was to find a decent photograph. This is me on my wedding day – Patrick and I waited 25yrs to tie the knot and were married in Barbados, just the two of us, no family an no veil hence the net curtain.

Tina

SharonG
    Participant

Hello Tina
    Isn't it nice to be able to see everyone! Unfortunately I have had to use a pre-transplant photo as I have refused to have my photo taken since!!!! My hair is now a very short curly mess!

Sharon x

Tina
    Participant

Hi,

My husband Patrick has the myeloma – even though he is in his 50's he still has Jet black hair and hasn't lost any either during or after his SCT or since with all the chemo he has endured!…and still looks younger than me

Best wishes
    Tina X

brocho
    Participant

Hi Sharon and Tina you both ook lovely Tina my husband was mistaken for my son the other day!!!I was not particularly amused at first but I was having velcade at the time !!I did laugh later though love Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Please ignore – I am just posting this so I can experiment with editing – deleting etc

Jean 😛 [b][/b]First thing is I can't find the spell checker!!!

Whey hey Found how to edit. To type in bold did not work must be doing something wrong. Anyone know where the spell checker??? Probably right in front of me but I can't see it.

How do you start a new thread?? Beginning to think "Come back old site, everything is forgiven"

Can someone help.
    Ta Jean

rosie
    Participant

>:-) hi everyone im testing the new format tooo ….if i cant find spell check im buggered lol …

i luv reading your posts , it gives me hope for my twin sister in canada … will be putting my photo in soon … i look like godzilla in my web cam …

gr8 to see your pick Bridget …. i read so many of your supportive posts

has anyone heard from Scotty recently … may b shes busy running her under 50s club !!!

chat soon
    kindest regards rosie 😉

Elizellen
    Participant

Jean wrote:[quote]How do you start a new thread?? [/quote]You need to click on the 'Start Discussion' phrase at the bottom of the forum list of topics.
    It is in white text at the bottom to the right hand side of the orange strip on my screen

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Elizabeth. Finally got it. Now the thing is I have tried to post a reply to you twice. Maybe third time lucky.

Think I've got it. I never put a subject heading. Here's hoping this goes through.

Jean

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hello from Tina’ is closed to new replies.