HELP

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  josie123 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

josie123
    Participant

HELP
    I’ve been undergoing monitoring i.e. and MRI and 2 ultrasound scans for profound lymph nodes over the last 6 months via a referral to a Ear, Nose and Throat Consultant. At the end of last year he ran various blood tests given the profound lymph nodes and lack of any obvious infection. The only other symptoms I have is fatigue but I do have an under active thyroid and pain but mainly in my joints i.e. ankles, knees and wrists. I also have Ulcerative Colitis which my basic bloods get monitored regularly and although my ESR is raised my anaemia is good. Basically I had a follow up yesterday with the ENT consultant and the blood tests he has ran are suggesting Myeloma!! He is urgently referring me to a heamatologist but my questions are could he be correct and should he be saying that to me? Has anyone been in a similar situation? I’ve had one very sleepless night and heading for a few more scared is not the word! 😢

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.