HELP LOL X

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tom 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Admin…..tried to post this morning ?Post didn’t send but got the below information..? Bit off advice greatly received…….

Regards Tom……

WordPress database error: [Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation ‘=’]
    SELECT ID FROM wp_posts WHERE post_type = ‘reply’ AND post_status != ‘trash’ AND post_author = 41 AND post_content = ‘Hi Pat….thank you for your well wishes and fingers crossed you get the drugs sorted out sooner than later..\nMike thanks for that, that’s not too many drugs eh ? And infusion will get to once per month sounding good to me…am ready…👍 \n\nHave a great weekend you all…..onwards and upwards \n\nTom x’ AND post_parent = 139366 LIMIT 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/myelom/forum.myeloma.org.uk/wordpress/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1399) in /home/myelom/forum.myeloma.org.uk/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1219

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Tom
    I’m not sure what happened there. I’ll do some investigating and see if it’s a known issue.
    Regards
    Stuart

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Tom
    This error may have been caused by the emoji. I think the way they are created can cause issues storing the text in the database. This shouldn’t be an issue though so something isn’t quite right. Time for some extra testing… I’ll keep you posted.
    Stuart

tom
    Participant

Thanks for the replies Stuart, and thank you for looking into it….am banning myself from emojis haha

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.