Help…Is there anything on here about grieving?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Mari
    Participant

Dear Roz,

I am so sorry that you are not getting the help you need from your GP and social worker. If you feel strong enough you should pester them and make sure you have not been forgotten, this does have too often I am afraid.

Have you tried phoning Ellen at Myeloma UK? She was wonderful when Steve was first diagnosed and helped me a great deal. She may be able to suggest something for you, or as someone else has said you could try the Macmillan nurses.

I cant begin to imagine the pain and grief that you, Sara and Min are going through but I hope you know that everyone on here is there for you and will give as much support as they can.

With love Mari x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Roz I can only imagine how hard it must be for you ,Min and Sarah , none of us can really know until it happens to us Ido hope you get some counselling very soon as Mari said sometimes you have to nag your gp to get what you need Please dont ever hesitate to post on here about your feelings Roz , I very much doubt anyone could be offended by such an honest cry for help All of you are part of this mm family through good and bad times there are people on here to support you Ilove the photo ideas that will make you smile each day love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

Hi Roz

You could try making a list of things that you would like done eg.When children or grandchildren come round get them foraging in the loft for those photos. I am sure that they will cause some tears but they will bring back some lovely memories.

The photo on here of us looks so jolly as Stephen pinched my bum just as the shutter went off:-) He had the blinking cheek to look straight into the camera and look innocent! but that photo is very special to me

Gill xxx

Roz
    Participant

Bet that caused a right laugh Gill,

I'm hoping Rachael or her partner will get them down for me, I've got the cruise photo's but I can't remember the Michael I married all I can see is what he had to endure and how I left him alone and he died.

Thanks
    Roz x

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Help…Is there anything on here about grieving?’ is closed to new replies.