I LOVE

This topic contains 46 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  zasrs 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

Hi All
    I love all this glorious weather we are having,it is a real bonus,it makes so much difference to our days,people walking round with a smile on there faces , i just wish it would not end.8-)
    I love that Slim has decided he wants to go out as a family for his birthday,one daughter will be missing in NZ.to me it means he is feeling better.:-)
    i love the fact that so many people are joining this site,and bringing their experiences,and hopes with them,long may it go on,helping each other through the good times and bad.
    Love Eve

zasrs
    Participant

Hi All
    My fathers funeral today, what beautiful weather!! Had a wonderful funeral lunch with his friends and family, i cannot grieve for him, he was 86 for goodness sake!! Vety healthy all his life no chemo or sct for him, I feel for Gordon though, he now has my mother and father sitting on his cloud!! My little granddaughter still waves to papa on his cloud. Thank you Dai for you lovley post earlier, wish i had your way with words.
    Sarah xx

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I LOVE’ is closed to new replies.