I LOVE

This topic contains 46 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  zasrs 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Gill
    Participant

You can put up a whole list if you like. A bit of fun because I am on a high. Daughter and whole bunch were here for the day mm? go hide yourself.

We dined out at the "eat all you can for 7.99" chinese. We spoke of lots of controversial subjects and loads of rubbish ones.

Their Staffodshire Bull Terrier was petrified of our 2 West Highland White Terriers and we all had great fun.

We came up with "Things We Love"

Family, Friends all the usual stuff but what else?

I was in Waterstones the other day and came over quite feint smelling all those lovely books:-) There is something about new books that I enjoy. I have received a new dictionary from Amazon for less than £5. A big thick tome that is marked up for well over £8 I do enjoy a bargain and love looking up words that I am not sure of.

Granddaughter loved puppies but would rather have our older Westie than either our mad younger one or their (loving and stupid but very heavy Staffie)HMMM Georgia do you love Puppies? Reply OOPS maybe not.

Come on you lot let's get frivalous (resisted looking up the spelling just sniffed the dictionary instead):-)

Gill
    Participant

I am sure that I spelt frivalous wrong but I am determined not to look in my wonderful new dictionary. I'll just keep on sniffing it:-)

Am I not a bit too old to get an addiction:-S sniffing stuff cannot be good for you:-)

Min
    Participant

I love fuschias, I love my dogs, I love travel and holidays, and I particularly love technology.
    I was left alone the other day and went and bought a set of new house phones as the LCD Display on mine stopped working and I could not see any of the people I wanted to contact. Whilst there I did something really stupid and signed a contract on a mobile phone.
    It has takem me forever to learn how to put the numbers into the house phones and the mobile well…… I havent got flippin clue. I didnt take it out of the box for 4 days which is not me as I love this kind of thing now I wish i had left it in the box as it has me baffled.
    I love my old stuff!
    Min
    ps your spelling is correct Gill

tom
    Participant

I Love My Wife and proud to say it :-D, My Young Bride's dog Charlie, I love My Work (and the money it puts in our bank) I love to see a well tended garden and good grass (with lines) but mine isn't:-S
    I love all My Grandkids (warts an all Lol) and this site I love that, I Love My "Online Friends" from this site and others 😎

Have a well hidden MM week 😀

That "Onwards an Upwards" Chap xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

I love Christmas ? with all the boys and their families home together. I too, love holidays and travel ? especially cruising. Love a Saturday night on the sofa? take away and a bottle of wine!!Love James Patterson?s books. Love the series The Killing (original from Denmark ? sub titles ? brilliant) Better stop ? could go on for ever. Oh and my Kindle.

Jean x

eve
    Participant

I love my life before this MM,travelling was a way of life,it brings everyone down to the same level,no keeping up with the Jones,s.Then everything changed

I now love walking on the seafront and sitting looking out to sea.
    I love the way everyone says good morning as your walk along
    I love bumping into people i have not seen for years,and it,s just like yesterday.
    I love the fact that I have so many memories,beautiful places,lovely people,from different countries and different walks of life.
    I love the fact that all this has made my life a richer place.
    And last but not least I love,the man I share these memories with.
    Eve

tom
    Participant

Hey up folks I have another one 😀

I love this thread as it throws MM out of the window
    I Love the last post on here from Eve:-D all Eve's Loves are my Loves but I forgot them:-S now do I put that down to Chemo Brain or old age Lol

Tom xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi folks

I love the fact that I'm still alive!

I love the fact that there are people here who are willing to give of themselves even when they are really going through the mill themselves.

I love the folk who are researching with such passion to find a cure for this dreaded MM.

I love the fact that there are those – quite a few- who love me and worry about me. I love good friends who make the effort to keep in touch.

When you think about it folks. life still has a lot going for it … back to my first love!!!!

I love the fact that I have the gift of faith and the gift of a "half full" approach to life.

Love to you all!

Mavis x

Gill
    Participant

I LOVE the fact that I put up this idea.

C'mon you lot let's not stop xxx

Perkymite
    Participant

OK, I will put you out of your misery ? frivolous is spelt with an o not an a >:-) , Sorry…… but I just LOVED doing that.

David

Roz
    Participant

Hi

Tom I'd call it old age…:-D

I love is easy it's wait for it
    Being married to Michael
    Spending all the yrs I had with him.. Now I love his pictures, his garden and his bench.
    Making Rachael
    Having Rachael
    Then Lauren my grand daughter.

Min
    Participant

I love cussing…. I love life, I love lying in bed on a weekday and weekend. I love the life I had before MM got to us. I love our children, our grandchildren and my home.
    Peter made all that possible even the cussing though he never cussed at me.
    I love the people who have become firm friends on here who I would never have known if the goddamn illness had not affected us all.
    I love the thought that one day someone will find a cure for all cancers including this one.
    Finaly I love my computer….without which I would be lost. Most of all I love my husband and the way he put up with me … because I am not easy to live with but he adored me and fought to stay as long as he could.
    MIn

brocho
    Participant

Well I love this post too! I also love the look on the children ,now grandchildrens faces on xmas morning when they peek in the living room to see if he has been!! I love books all shapes age and sizes Suprisingly I love my laptop Ilove my life I love the way good people care about others even those we have not met I love Dais way with words I will have to stop for now but I will be back ! Thanks Gill great post just what we need Bridgetx

Gill
    Participant

It's the wee small hours and I cannot sleep. How the heck does Stephen sleep so peacefully when he has this horrid, horrid mm and I am the one that lays awake, gets up, makes tea (or worse a glass of wine) It's tea tonight.

Min I love all the things that you have mentioned. I too am lucky enough to be adored by a very special man who fights all the way. But never for himself. He does not believe that you can fight an illness, but believes that you can decide not to "roll over, lay down and die quickly"

It would be great to keep this thread going it's a bright spark in a sea of what, can be, sadness.

I also love silly word games (the last 3 letters game is on my mind right now)

PS great to have you joining in Rozxx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks

Ilove this site:-D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I LOVE’ is closed to new replies.