I need to know about the end?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annlynn 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gilljarram
    Participant

Dad was diagnosed in July 2015, he has had chemo which they have now stopped, as blood results are all good again, the consultant has ordered a P.E.T. scan now, as they are fascinated by Dads condition.

He gets very confused and forgetful, lethargic and tired very quickly these days. We are certain he has had it for at least 2 years prior to diagnosis, due to the symptoms he was experiencing before he was rushed in to hospital when his left arm broke in 3 places one morning in July.

He is 80 this year, I am 50. And I need to know what happens at the end? I cannot imagine what will happen, will all his bones break? I don’t know?

annlynn
    Participant

ah bless you this is a difficult one i think you really should speak to one of the great nurses on this site they will be able to answer your questions and maybe help with your fears i am told that quite often it is the inability to fight of infection that is how people often loose their fight. but speak to the trained nurses for proper sound advice take care xx..ann

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I need to know about the end?’ is closed to new replies.