Increased Liver enzymes caused by PAD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dickb 11 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dickb
    Participant

I am now coming up to 3 weeks late for starting 2nd Chemo and last weeks Biopsy has confirmed the increased liver enzymes were caused by the PAD. They don't know which particular drug but they are really concerned about the lapsed time. So, I am going to begin a short course of Dexy on Sunday until Wednesday. It's then in to hospital for bloodtests on Thursday and depending on what they find a decision will be made on continuing the Chemo.

My other problem is that in May in Germany, just about every week has a bank holiday. They don't happen on a Monday, they happen on a Wednesday or Thursday and with a Thursday they then take the Friday off. So everything closes which then screws up the actual Chemo process. It's all good fun!

san
    Participant

Hello Dick, ahh at least you know what caused your increased liver enzymes now so thats good. Hope that you can restart your chemo soon, best wishes San.

dickb
    Participant

Thanks for the thought. Off to the hospital this Thursday for full blood tests. If all goes well I will start again soon thereafter. As a stop gap I have to take the Dexy for the next 4 days. We wait and see.

Richard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Increased Liver enzymes caused by PAD’ is closed to new replies.