Induction treatment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rabbit 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

morwenna
    Participant

Hello, I’m now on my 2nd cycle of induction treatment of DVTD. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn’t feel too washed out during my first cycle. However after 2 weeks of my second cycle I’m beginning to feel totally washed out. I have had my covid and flu jab recently. So I was wondering if symptoms got worse as you go through the cycles or perhaps the jabs are making me feel like this. I’d be interested to hear other people’s experiences

rabbit
    Participant

Hi Morweena.

This was roughly my experience. Initially the side effects weren’t so bad. However, it got worse (accumulating toxins in my body?) over the first couple of cycles.

The fatigue can be tough to deal with. For me, I had serious sleeplessness for months, which made fhe fatigue worse. Then a friend of my wife’s recommended CBD oil. It has helped me enormously with sleep from the very first night.

Beyond that, I suggest:
    – Ask for help from those around you. I am so grateful to my family for everything that they have done (and continue to do)
    – Make the most of when you have most energy.
    – Follow the Frozen philosophy. If something to be done is not so important, then ‘let it go’.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.