Infusion for strengthening bones!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  KWilson 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Well am sure I posted to this a few mins ago?? well if anyone finds it please return to sender lol, as I am going to write it again)

Number two?
    Lol (With Michelle)

First am pleased your Mum has no side effects, and as for the tiredness i think we just have to get used to it??)

Now for the Laugh you gave me Re The Toothpaste lol, am sure the toothpast wil be good for the jawbone when having Zometa inf so its worth a ask 🙂

And Michelle bless you and your Mum for making me Lol real Loud and am pleased I dont have chapped Lips ha ha.

Love and Best sent to you all

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Tom

Well if I can bring a smile to someones face then I'm doing my job right on here lol!!

My Mum calls them her nashers!!

I cant stand the bloomin things, be hopes I never have to have them, cos I have a real phobia with them ha ha.

but will defo mention the toothpaste and see whether they think it is worth while trying it though.

with love michelle ("onwards and upwards") x x x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Tom I am glad its not me going mad cos I posted a little while ago and its disappeared too !! Blooming gremlins are at it gain !!love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

Hi Michelle, and that you did made Lol also 🙂
    I remember my Dads False teeth and he used to soak them overnight in BLEACH :-/ and we had to rinse them under the tap for him in the morning:-( so I know a bit of your Nasher phobia 😎 would love to hear what the Dr says bout toothpaste 😀

And Bridget I have had a look around the site and cant find your's or mine in any strange thread he he, so what I am going to do is "Copy" it and if its shot of out into Cyberspace I still have it so can repost by "Pasting" it 😎

So here I go "Copy first" then post and hope it goes to the correct thread:-S

Tom Copy done and "Onwards and Upwards"

Min
    Participant

TOM
    You know I thought I was going loopy the other day when I posted and it got lost in the ether. Im kinda pleased to hear its not me going gaga and its happening to others too. My Mum used to do her false knashers in bleach too.
    With regards to zometa, Peters been having for a year past August. But only every 6weeks. His Dr has had 2 patients with the side effect of osteocronosis of the jaw so he is wary of being on it too long. Having said that, He did develop a further crushed vertebra whilst on it, so wonder if not being on it would have meant him having more.
    Min

tom
    Participant

Hi Min

Well I never thought for one minute you were going loopy:-/ as it took me hours to work out he he, think bleach was the in thing ha ha.

Now the Zometa, well I go every four weeks to have mine, each time i am at the hospital the Nurse asks me if my jaw is OK IE do I have toothache or jaw ache, so I know they know what they are on with BUT do I know ?
    Only time will tell but i do run my tongue around my mouth to check for any changes ha ha.

As for the having it or not having it not sure they have done a study on it so am not sure if Peter would have had more crushed vertebra.

I often wonder? what would have happened had i not had my CTD then SCT would I be worse or would I be better?? Lord only knows. (bet we all think that ?)

Tom xx

KWilson
    Participant

The infusions are brill, not only do they help the bones but (for me anyway) they helped with the pain and I believed they lengthened my remission and it seems this has been conirmed subsequently so it's a good thing.

I had sort of 'off' days after the first few infusions but after that, no side effects at all.

Tell her to take a book to read, it takes a while to go thru'.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Infusion for strengthening bones!’ is closed to new replies.