It's back.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stanley-1960 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

rebeccaR
    Participant

Hi Stanley – Congratulations on your 10 year mark. If only we knew at the beginning we’d make the 10 year mark -and in such style – we’d have saved ourselves such unnecessary angst. So pleased for you. I made 10 years post SCT last Xmas with no further treatment (11yrs plus since diagnosis). Think I have been slowly relapsing for perhaps 2 years plus (not so hung up on dates etc now). It is (thankfully) an extremely slow progression and currently out of range so just waiting on when it impacts. Im still carrying on as tho all ok – thinking I may be on treatment next year (but thought that last year also) – so joined a second tennis club last year increasing my play! I do hope Richard is ok also. Had my bloods done this week hence a peak in this site..so pleased I did. Well done 👏🏻👏🏻🥂

stanley-1960
    Participant

Rebecca,
    Great to see you in such good spirits. I am in awe of your achievements on one STC wow.The second tennis club and more play 😮 you should be slowing down incredible news so pleased you are still able to do what you clearly enjoy. What you say in your posts about the early days of diagnosis and all the uncertainty it brings is so true. 10 years on and I’m saying what was all the worry about “ Im that bad I wouldn’t burn” as they say😂. Best of luck with those bloods and let me know how you get on. I also hope Richard is doing ok fingers crossed.
    All the best,
    Stanley

P.s. early post and I’m not even on Dex 🤣🤣

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.