just diagnoised with Myeloma.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kotchie 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kotchie
    Participant

Just been diagnosed with Myeloma. A bit of a shock to say the least. Start Chemo next week.

I live on my own in West Wales so any contact with Some one who has the same Diagnoses. I would be interested to chat to by email.

Thank you

Bridget

kp
    Participant

Sorry to hear that you have joined us Bridget, but this is such a good place to come to for support and empathy. There is also a Facebook support group “UK Myeloma Support Group”.

The Myeloma UK helpline is really good, give them a ring if you feel you need to clarify anything you have been told.

Good luck with the Chemo and let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Karen

susie
    Participant

Hello Bridget

Sorry you’ve had to join us here. Try to only use this site for info, or Myeloma Beacon (an American one)

I too live on my own which made going through treatment very tough. Thankfully I had good support from close family and friends.

If you would like to put your email address on here, I’m quite happy to email you through your treatment. I know how much I wanted to talk to other Myeloma sufferers at the start of my treatment.

Best wishes

susie

kotchie
    Participant

Hello Susie. Thanks so much for your email. My email address is

bridgetkotchie067@gmail.com. Contact would me good. Thank you.

Best Regards Bridget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘just diagnoised with Myeloma.’ is closed to new replies.