Just got back from the I.O.W

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Hello everyone
    just got back from a short break in the I.O.W the weather wasn't too bad:-) just one day that it rained on and of so we sampled the delights of dinasoaur world with our grandson it kept him amused for hours 😀 We also went to a nature reserve where you can feed red squirrels by hand that was a bit of fun for adam he loved it:-D
    Jo

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

Sounds like you had a good time' glad you enjoyed it. When the kids are happy makes the weather ok. Did you come home to good weather? I'm thinkinng of immigrating to England!!
    Take care
    Jean xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Jo,

Sounds like you had a good time, even if some of it was through your grandson's eyes. I have only visited the IOW once, for a three day stay when my then Brother-in-Law was a prison officer at one of the high security prisons. I said in 1978 that I would definitely go back because what I saw of the Island was very attractive… but alas I never did. Still, there's time yet and plenty.;-)

The weather is breezy but sunny here in rural South Nottinghamshire, hope it is the same or better for you.:-)

Dai.

eve
    Participant

Hi Jo
    Never been to the IOW but looked at it across the bay,have some friends who have lived there for years,they chose there because of the sailing.

Glad you had a great time with your grandson,I bet it,s home for a rest now.I just love to hear about you planning your next holiday,I am sure it,s not too far away. Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Jo and welcome home 😀 am pleased you had a great time and am sure you made sure that Adam had the best time of his life (till next holls) And I thank you for chasing that sun our way also

Love
    Tom (now you start to plan next one he he) xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Just got back from the I.O.W’ is closed to new replies.