Keith Hindmarch

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  susannah 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

I second that Jean As Jean says Andy you have put into writing for us all and done it eloquently (I have spell check)

I also am pleased that you will be representing us from here.
    You will do us and Keith Proud.

RIP Keith

Tom Onwards and Upwards x

adamsp41
    Participant

Dear Sue…such a very sad time and hope the support of your family is as good as the support Keith gave his fellow mm er's…our thoughts are with you Phil and Jan x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Thankyou Andy,

Your written words were just what I couldn't quite convey at this very sad time, as kevs carer I get very emotional when one of the mm,ers passes away, Keith was always there with words of advice and comfort! Andy it would be lovely to think you'll be representing everyone on the forum Thankyou for that. R.I.P. Keith!

Thinking of you sue much love, liz & kev xx

wendyduffield
    Participant

I didn't know Keith but got the impression that he was a brave and kind man. Despite what he was going through, Keith was always on hand to offer support and encouragement to the rest of us. I remember Andy saying that he and Keith had been chatting one time in the day unit and Keith was wondering if I would still be able to do a triathlon this year when I found out that I was relapsing. The answer is definitely yes and I will be holding Keith and too many others in my thoughts whilst doing it.

susannah
    Participant

Dear Sue I am so sorry to hear about Keith another sad loss to Multiple Myeloma, my heart goes out to you and your family

God Bless
    Suex

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Keith Hindmarch’ is closed to new replies.