Lake District meet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bandityoga 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hi everyone from a windy Lake District. Rain forecast for tomorrow!
    Last night Steph and I had the pleasure of meeting and having a drink with Maureen (bandityoga) and her husband Ian. It was really nice to meet them and we had a good old natter. They’re a lovely couple.

Just thought I’d share.

Every day is a gift

Andy xxx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Andy
    Where in the lakes are you? I feel I should know this from somewhere but have forgotten. I’m going over there for the weekend. Penrith way I think.
    I’m not going to make the Newcastle info day I’m afraid… Been invited to a wedding.. One of the daughters cradle mates and she’s going to be the grooms woman or some such idiocy! However I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Just wish I wasn’t missing the info day.
    Love Helen

andyg
    Participant

Hi Helen.
    We’re staying in Bowness. It’s a bit blowy here at the moment and it’s due to rain heavily in the next couple of hours! It’s supposed to be dry tomorrow just in time for our journey home.
    Grooms woman? that’s a new one. Hope you have a good day. Didn’t they consult you when they arranged the wedding date lol.

Every day is a gift.

Andy xxx

bandityoga
    Participant

It was good to talk to you and Steph . Ian hasn’t talked much about myeloma and he gained information from you. I on the other hand get lots of information from this site.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, apart from the weather and had a safe journey home.

Could have been worse, snow forecasted here for tomorrow .

Maureen x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lake District meet’ is closed to new replies.