Latest escape!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KevinBrownles
    Participant

Hello

Just out of Poole hospital after 12 days, this time for massive constipation problems. Isn't it horrendous? Anyway, it's hit me for 6 this time. Down 6 kilos and aching, but I'm currently on a twice daily slow release morphine tablet which does the biz. I'll recover.

I'm taking it [u]very[/u] easy now till next year. And, of course, I remain the world's no. 1 optimist. Thank you to all of the staff at Poole; this was my 4th unscheduled visit there this year – so much for this New Year's Resolution of being none!

I like this new site too!

Kevin

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Kevin

Glad you are out and feeling better, yes take it easy now!!

Well suppose it cant all be bad if you lost 6 kilos lol 😉

and stay optimistic, bet way to be eh.

take care, love michelle x x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Kevin you really have been through it this yearheres hoping that was your last hospital stay for a very long while !! Constipation is the bane of my life too but luckily it hasnt been bad enough to need to be admitted. Mst morphine is brilliant , makes life much more bearable Take it easy love Bridget

tom
    Participant

Hi Kevin
    am well pleased you have escaped:-) and as they say easy does it 😀
    Take care and hope its the last time you have to go in for many a year

Tom

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Kevin you have had a bad year lets hope its the last of it constipation is awful some one wrote on this site a few weeks ago about a home enima called Microalax have you tried that
    Keep Well Jo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Latest escape!’ is closed to new replies.