Just checking in

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

meeuu
    Participant

Hi all,
    Now that I really rely on the great people on this site (for info, a laugh and encouragement)I just wanted to make sure that I can post. In Army parlance, I'm just doing a "Radio Check".
    Regards
    John

Perkymite
    Participant

Hallo Meeuu this is Perkymite radio check ok over.

Welcome John

Kindest regards

David

BADGER
    Participant

Hello John

glad you found the site have just managed to find it myself not good at adding the picture yet

Regards Jo

meeuu
    Participant

Hello there David and thanks for the Romeo Charlie!. I try to look into this forum each evening, but the opportunity does'nt always present itself. Nonetheless, I have always followed your posts and find them excellent. Please ccntinue with the good work.
    Kindest regards,
    John
    PS. Methinks that you may have served in the Forces yourself?

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi John

Nice to meet you

with love michelle x

brocho
    Participant

Hi John welcome to the crazy gang !!! I think the best thing about this site apart from the wonderful support we give each other is the humour and refusal to be ground down by this lousy illness Take care Bridget

Perkymite
    Participant

You are right there John. There are several ex-forces personnel on the site. I served in the REME, joined 1960 and was invalided (nothing to serious I might add) out in 1978. I enjoyed my 17 years; I spent 12 years in the Parachute Brigade serving in: 16th Parachute Workshops, Brigade HQ, 7th Parachute Regiment, 22 Air Squadron and 1st Parachute Logistic Regiment. I have just returned from a reunion of friends my wife and I made in Dusseldorf, Germany in 1973. We meet once a year and take it in turns to host the weekend – good fun.

Kindest regards
    David

tom
    Participant

Hi John
    A warm welcome to the group, and hope you enjoy yourself in here:-D

And Joe, photo looks great 🙂

Tom xx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Just checking in’ is closed to new replies.