Latest visit

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  san 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kazzam2
    Participant

Hi, thought I best write my own instead of hijacking a thread! :-/

Thanks Eve and Tony for best wishes, my consultant says I am in remission so she will see me in 3 months (interim bloods in 6 weeks, Zometa every 4 weeks), so apart from pain I am okay 😎 Fingers crossed x

Regards to all, sorry for hijacking a thread.

Karen

tom
    Participant

Hi Karen
    Well done You 😀

Am sure your remission will last a long time 😀 , I have been in remission since 2009 and am now on 6 Month visits to see consultant and did I tell you "Drug Free" 😎

Hope your pain is soon resolved

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xx

Kazzam2
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your best wishes:-D

Well done you on a long remission, gives me hope! do you not even have zometa? My consultant said I will move to 8 weekly instead of 4 weekly infusions soon, which must mean my bones are stronger 🙂 She is also checking if another back op may help with the pain. As she pointed out, they are keeping eye on me, which is reassuring. So into the cupboard you go Myeloma!

Best wishes
    Karen
    x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Karen great news. Wish you long, healthy and happy remission. Frank is also in remission but still goes to hospital for 4 weekly checkup – bloods and Zometa. Everything been good just wish they would change it to 8 weeks

Enjoy and best wishes to you
    Jean x

tom
    Participant

Hi Karen

Thanks, and no, no Zometa nothing zilch drug free 😀 cept me blood pressure and cholesterol tabs, I was on 4 weekly Zometa for two years post SCT and they say that's all you need ??

Jean my four weeks was for ages and ages before the moved me up to 8 weeks then it dint seem to take long before they done a 6 months one.

Take care you all and stay well

Love tom Onwards and Upwards xx

san
    Participant

Hi Karen, so thrilled for you keep it up 🙂 lovely to hear your good news San xx

Kazzam2
    Participant

Thanks all for your best wishes,

Tom, my consultant mentioned going onto 8 weeks Zometa in next 6 months or so, so I imagine that is the norm. Well done you.

best wishes and regards to all

Love
    Karen
    x
    😀

Kazzam2
    Participant

Thanks all for your best wishes,

Tom, my consultant mentioned going onto 8 weeks Zometa in next 6 months or so, so I imagine that is the norm. Well done you.

best wishes and regards to all

Love
    Karen
    x
    😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Latest visit’ is closed to new replies.