London to Brighton cycle ride

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  petrice 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tonyf
    Participant

Yesterday my son in law completed the London to Brighton cycle ride, in doing so he raised £2500 for Myeloma UK.
    Well done Lawrie and many thanks for all the effort and training.

bandityoga
    Participant

Well done, what an amazing amount.

Hope you are keeping well Tony.

Maureen

tonyf
    Participant

Hiya Maureen, I was really pleased for Lawrie, he really wanted to do something for Myeloma, he did well.
    How are you guys doing? I don’t get onto the forum too much seem to be very busy, we restarted a support group in Leicester at the beginning of the year, it seems to be taking up lots of our time.
    As for me, I had my SCT just under 30 months ago, decided against any maintenance drugs, so have been drug free all that time. Sadly it’s creeping back, pp’s gone up to 8. I have a clinic appointment tomorrow and I suspect I will be on velcade or similar very soon. Other than that I’m fine.
    Hope that you are both ok and enjoying life.
    Regards
    Tony F

bandityoga
    Participant

Hi Tony

Ian had a SCT in May and he is recovering well. His FLC were around 500 when he harvested so the consultant doesn’t think he will get a full remission , as long as they keep steady, we will be happy.

I am always busy too, painting a fence at the moment and granddaughters staying over next week.

Hope your treatment works and you don’t have too many side effects.

Maureen x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi tony just a quick hello and to say what a huge amount to raise! Well done to your son in law, hope everything went ok for you at hospital.

Keep well Liz & kev xx

vinni
    Participant

Hi Tony

Well done  to your son in law on collecting £2500.

We managed £400 on my 50th birthday party.

I have attached one group photo of us in our orange wigs.

Regards

Vinni

tonyf
    Participant

Hiya Vinni, looks like you had a great birthday bash, your mates look as though they enjoyed themselves as well. Hope the weekend took your mind off things!
    Well done on raising £400 that’s really good, you’ve got some very generous family and mates.
    See you soon
    Tony F

petrice
    Participant

Very well done to your son.

Margaret

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘London to Brighton cycle ride’ is closed to new replies.