looking good!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 12 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all

Henry had his first outing at the weekend. We went to London to my cousin's wedding and he thoroughly enjoyed it. He did feel tired by the time the band started playing so we made a quiet exit. He said it was very strange being around people and away from home. I have attached a photo i took of him at the wedding. He is back to work tomorrow and I think looking forward to it.

Take care

Sarah x

Mari
    Participant

Dear Sarah and Henry,

I am so glad to hear that Henry is feeling so much better. I remember how wonderful it feels to start getting some normality back into your life. I hope that life beginnings to feel much much more normal for you both and Henry achieves a lovely long remission,

Lots of Love,

Mari xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Hey Man – Cool Dude. Really pleased everything is going well, make the most of your time.

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

Elizellen
    Participant

I am so glad to hear that Henry is doing so well, Sarah!

I wish him all the best for his return to work.

Eliz
    XX
    X

tom
    Participant

Hi Sarah and Henry

Well its great to hear AND see you are doing great. Keep it up Henry

Love to you Both

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Sarah and Henry

So glad you are now beginning a new chapter in your lives. I do hope that your remission goes on and on.

Very best wishes.

Mavis

BADGER
    Participant

hello Sarah
    so glad to hear Henry is feeling much better its good to know you are able to get out
    Regards Jo x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘looking good!’ is closed to new replies.