LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  roncantrill 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

roncantrill
    Participant

Hi Bridget, I don't think that you should worry too much. Your will power seems to have joined forces with your sense of humour and together they are a formidable force. I am sure that together they will pull you through anything that the dreaded M can throw up.
    It is certainly a great help to the rest of us. Ron.

brocho
    Participant

Hi Ron thankyou for your kind words.How is Puline now? I hope she is feeling better please give her my best wishes love Bridget x

roncantrill
    Participant

Thanks Bridget, Pauline is getting there I think. It has been nearly a month now but she's just left with an irritating dry cough now and beginning to talk holidays….Aaaagghh. Every time I book something it goes wrong and she won't make a decision. Guess who gets the blame. 🙂

brocho
    Participant

Hi Ron I am so glad Pauline is feeling better, mind you those annoying coughs can get you down too A holiday sounds a good idea for you bothIf I were you I would pack a couple of cases and then wait before looking for a last minute deal comes up , less choice maybe but fewer decisions !!love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

Now peeps do you know you have made MY Fat Belly move that much with laughter that Elaine thought it was another earthquake he he

As for me My Dr said i should lose weight he said " When I met you your weight was 69k and now its 96.5" 😎

I said well Dr I was Ill when you first got me and you made me better and better is this (tom grabs belly and shakes it) here its My comforter 😎

Now belly stopped moving the "cigs" well I stopped Nov 2009 for when I went into Castle Hill for my SCT, and was going to restart when I came home 😀
    But please see Attachment 😎

Now to nip upstairs and look in the mirror 🙂

Elizellen
    Participant

We have got good hotel deals from booking through http://www.laterooms.com – even a few weeks in advance despite the website's name!!

roncantrill
    Participant

Thanks Bridget and Elizabeth, I reckon I (We) just need the will power to make a decision, Which brings us nicely back on topic.:-D

brocho
    Participant

Oh Crikey Ron your will -power is probably off on his holiday with mine !! Blooming typical just when you need them love Bridget x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Bridget

Will power whats that, mine was last seen disapearing over the hill fast.
    Since I have been on steriods I look like a barrel on legs put me in a tutu and I could join the elephant circus. Its not chocalate for me as I am not supposed to have it its nuts which are my favourite snack never really thought of them as fattening but I now know they are loaded with calories so I must be nuts to keep imbibing oh I can always go for a glass of sherry!

Lots of love Jo 😉

roncantrill
    Participant

Hi Bridget, As they say in the Readers Digest "Laughter is the best medicine." It works for me but how are you at the moment?
    Ron.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.