LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  roncantrill 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Has anybody seen my willpower please ? Last seen about 3 months ago Description —- little grumpy thing that stops me eating chocolate biscuits , ice cream , bacon sarnies and roast potatoes As I am now the size of a mother whale and I cant even blame dex I am desperate to find it !! I tried looking under the sofa cushions but all I found was a toffee and guess what happened to that !!So if anyone does see it please tell it to come home before I am too large to get out of the door Thankyou from Thunderthighs , Bedfordshire aka Bridget x

Perkymite
    Participant

Try standing in front of the mirror naked – I find that helps a lot 😀 😀 😀

David

Nettie
    Participant

Dear Thunderthighs
    I blame the weather ~ my Will Power went AWOL about the time the snow made its first appearance and refuses to come home until temperatures return to more reasonable levels.
    I have to sympathise with 'Will' ~ it has been a long winter already and although tempted to fly to warmer regions in search of him I realise this is not practical so will put up with the extra few pounds (well… quite a few actually!) that I seem to have acquired in various parts of my anatomy ~ at least they are keeping me warm!
    Spring is just around the corner ~ Will Power will return eventually so put away the mirrors (sorry David I am just not brave enough to even consider your recommendation!!!!:-0 ) and enjoy the goodies!!! >:-)
    Love "Enormous Nettie" x

Min
    Participant

I think I am going mad bridget I remember typing an ansa to you and now cannot find it.. so excuse me if I appear crazy. Excuse me if I have posted it somewhere wrong. I have obviously overdosed on luxury chocolates that have been telling me to eat them for two weeks now! n order that I could no longer be tempted by them. apart from feeling sick, I cannot bend down and really must go on a diet. But as I have never ever dieted as I have always kept my weight down as a smoker, now that I am a non smoker its all change. It took me twenty years to get the will power to give up smoking so dieting nooooo chance. You know what if you cant treat yourself and over indulge at this time of year. Im going to cancel christmas.
    Min

jmsmyth
    Participant

Don't know about finding "Will" but your posts certainly made my "Giggle bag" come back. You lot are definatley raving lunatics!! But keep it up – I needed a good laugh and you all gave it to me.
    Thanks
    Jean x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Min those pesky chocolates are a pain when they sit there tempting us , so its really not our fault Like you I havent had to worry about dieting for a long while because I am a smoker, still !! Thats a chllenge for another day for me but your will power is impressive . I suppose half the country is feeling stuffed to the gills too so I am going to worry about it another day !!Life really is too short to worry about a few pounds, or stones tee-hee love Bridget x ps I havent seen your post anywhere else

brocho
    Participant

Dear Enormous Nettie (bet you arent really!!) If I had to endure snow and cold for as long as you have this year I would be eating even more so I think you definitely have the best reason . I am sure our Wills will be back at the first sign of the spring ( suitably tanned and trim of course!!) I am afraid to take the covers off the mirrors and follow Davids advice the shock might kill me! I hope you are keeping well despite this very long winter. How is your little grandaughter ? love Thunderthighs Bridget x I may keep this name makes me sound like a bond girl Haha

Min
    Participant

I will let you in on my secret Bridget giving up smoking was something I kept promising myself when Peter was diagnosed. I watched him stuggle thru his transplant and decided then if he could put up with that I could give up smoking. humph. to help me I enlisted the help of an electronic cigerette. Looked like a real ciggy, produced vapour instead of smoke did not smell and gave me the nicotine hit I craved. Then I put in a new filter full of the 'hard' stuff. with my 1st puff i got the biggest fright of my life. Thought I was having a heart attack, went into panic attack mode and got more afraid, more panicy and before I knew it I had given up smoking as the palpatations would not go away. I knew that it was time to call it a day. never had another since. I really want one every day but I now have a healthy bank balance after giving up and wish I had done it sooner. MMM wonder if they do electronic chocolates? LOL
    Min

brocho
    Participant

Hi Min thats brilliant those devices work really well for a lot of people My trouble is that apart from when I had pneumonia a couple of times I still enjoy smoking!! Having said that Jeff gave up last year and surprised even himself so I am sure there will be a day when I say enough is enough as I do often think about it . The thought of electronic choco;ates made me giggle can you imagine the funny looks you would get in a shop or cafe Haha would be worth inventing one just for a laugh love Bridget x

Gaye
    Participant

Now stop this girls – worrying about where Wills has got to. He's getting married in the Spring so no wonder you can't find him – he is in the arms of another. Put this wanton lusting away and tell Wills to sod off back to Katie. Winter is for gorging and putting on the blubber – Spring is for prancing around in the daisies, sylph-like along with the litle lambs and licking your lips at the thought of a lovely lamb chop, Jersey Royal spuddies and fresh mint sauce. I am slavering already.

Dear Thunderthighs of Bedfordshire, AKA Brocho and Bridget. You must get a grip because my back pain just cannot take all this laughing. The vision of a ciggy-smoking mother whale in the middle of Luton is just too much for a sensitive soul from Essex. Aaaargh.
    Love, Gaye xx

Perkymite
    Participant

My wife says when you stand in front of the mirror you gotta turn sideways for it to have a real affect:'-( :'-( 😉

brocho
    Participant

Sorry Gaye but now you have set me off giggling too !! The thought of prancing sylph like through the fields ( in Luton ???) is just too much to bear I will give up all thoughts of Wills as he is so fickle as to marry a young , beautiful ,rich girl ( cant think what he sees in her ) I now have a new plan to feed Jeff all the goodies then I can feel saintly if not svelte just yet David the mirror is really to horrible to contemplate from any direction!! love Bridget x Thunderthighs

Gill
    Participant

Dear Bridget AKA Thunderthighs

I have found your will power, well at least I caught sight of it. It was running down my garden with mine. Your will power was covered in roast potatoes, bacon and bread and mine was dripping with chocolate and red wine.

I did give chase but because of the weight I have put on over Christmas the little blighters easily got away and ran into the bushes to hide.

I sent in our dog but, after a while, she came out still just 12 inches high but about 36 inches wide. They had obviously got to her with their evil temptation.

Love from Gill xxx

zasrs
    Participant

Dear All

Thank you for the images!!! I have had such a giggle!!! Can't sleep so reading your postings has helped pass the night away!! Too dark to see my will, bet he is lurking under a choclate bush.

Sarah

brocho
    Participant

Dear Gill now you have given me a massive fit of the giggles at the thought of your poor dog waddling back in !!Those evil Wills have a lot to answer for !!The real test for me will be tomorrow when my grandson is here as we normally cook lots of very fattenig goodies it will be a miracle if I can stop myself eating them , but not my fault if Will isnt back Thankyou for your message earlier , I would not have thought you were preaching for one minute you arent like that I think giving up is one of those things that will happen when the time is right , maybe not yet for me but who knows!!Anyway I quite enjoy the challenges it brings , like putting all my warm clothing over my pyjamas so that I could have a sneaky puff out of a hotel window last year!!( I would have been so embarassed if I had been caught though!!) love Bridget aka smoking thunderthighs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.