Marks on soles of feet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  colt1956 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

colt1956
    Participant

Hi to everyone,I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma 6 mths ago and now in remission awaiting stem cell transplant,feeling ok apart from bouts of neuropathy in my feet and just recently I have noticed small red marks which are a little raised and itchy sometimes, has anyone else had this,Iam on gabapentin for the nerve pain.Love and blessings to all on this journey.

dickb
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve just had a bout of itchy red marks like small blisters on my feet. They are an indication of Shingles in my case. As for Neuropathy on my feet, I did have that whilst on Velcade but that has all but gone now. As for the schingles, I was given anti viral tablets whilst under treatment and my consultant said if I ever get cold sores or shingles then just start taking the tablets again.

colt1956
    Participant

Hi Richard,Thanks for your help I will phone my  doctor to- day ,I just happen to have a cold sore too.Iam glad your Neuropathy has gone gives me some hope take care and thanks again.

Christine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Marks on soles of feet’ is closed to new replies.