mums appointment

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  gina45 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

Hi Gina
    Is your mum well enough to get her to the info day??? it might just give her the boost she needs.
    At least when you go,to info day,it should be a help for you and your sister, when you see people who beating this disease it is such a boost so have a good day,and don,t forget to tell us all about it love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina

So Sorry to hear about your Gran, Please give her my best regards to Gran and your Mum am sure she is very sad with the news.

Have a great Info Day (not been to one myself yet??)

Love
    Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

BADGER
    Participant

hello Gina
    so sorry to hear about your gran your mum doesnt need this at the moment
    she must be stressed enough as it is, she is so lucky to have you looking out for her
    Love Jo

gina45
    Participant

Hi, thank you again for your replies.
    Mum doesnt want to go to the info day Eve she said she is not up to it so its just me and my sister,it will be good to meet likewise people and also speak about myeloma with the experts to see what they say. I will let you all know how it goes. We are just taking each day as it comes,mum is just very upset at the moment which is understandable. Im just wondering if it has made her think about her own mortality and it may have frightened her,its not like mum to be so down. But we keep going and doing our best to cheer her up, but its very hard.
    Gina xx

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘mums appointment’ is closed to new replies.