Mums send off

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KathleenWilson 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hellwing
    Participant

What more can i say, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the turn out from far and wide was amazing, yes it was hard times but mum was proud:)

donalb
    Participant

All the best mate, must have been a hard day.

brocho
    Participant

Dear Lee I am sure your mum is so proud of you not only for her send off but for the love and care you gave her all your life . Cherish your memories ,she will always be with you in your heart love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

Lee Our thoughts and payers are with you and yours

Regards
    Tom

hellwing
    Participant

Well what can i say but i held a raffle of a couple of my prints towards a plaque and this is slightly odd but 1st prize went to my uncle (mums side) 2nd prize went to my aunty (mums side) 3rd prize went to my uncle (mums side) and in age order lol. How weird is that? The tickets were well mixed etc and i am still thinking my mum had something to do with it:)

KathleenWilson
    Participant

That must have been a great comfort for you all.
    xxx

donalb
    Participant

Got a post card through the door saying I had to pick up a parcel from the post office.

I assume its your print – many thanks

Unfortunately I work night shift, so will probably be a week before I can pick it up!

hellwing
    Participant

If your home number is 571 it certainly is mate:)I looked to see if i could private message you but i couldnt find a facility for that on here?

Elizellen
    Participant

To send anyone a private message you need to click on their name to get to their profile.
    Then to the right side of the screen there is a link 'Send a Private Message' Just click on that.

hellwing
    Participant

Ha ha if i had hair i would of been having a blonde moment:O It would have helped if i was signed in he he. Thank you

donalb
    Participant

Lee, d'you get my PM?

hellwing
    Participant

Thank You:)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mums send off’ is closed to new replies.