MY MOJO IS BACK!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mari 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Yippee I have finally got the urge to knit back again after months of not being able to even pick up thr needles! So one hat completed and two to go Hopefully they will be in the post by the end of next week( as long as I remember where I put your addresses) love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

Hi Bridget.

In my life knitting, sewing, embroidery and watching paint dry had about the same attraction for me as poking my eyes out with red hot needles.

[b]BUT [/b]I am [b]SOO[/b] pleased that your particular mojo is working again and you are enjoying doing things that bring you pleasure.

[b]YOU GO GIRL[/b]

Mari
    Participant

Dear Bridget,

Like Gill, I am delighted that you have your 'mojo' back. That must mean you are feeling better. We are lucky enough to have an original'Bridget'. You made a lovely hat for Stephen this time last year when he had his SCT. His hair has all grown back now but I have your soft snuggly hat in my car, I wear it when cold and or wet and I love it.

Keep feeling better and enjoy your knitting.

Love Mari xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘MY MOJO IS BACK!!’ is closed to new replies.