Myeloma Tracker app.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ianbvge 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ianbvge
    Participant

Installed it on Samsung S23 Ultra. Completed the setup screen (PIN and security questions), hit the tick at top right. All seems OK but then anything I try to do just goes straight back to that setup screen. Uninstalled, reinstalled, exactly the same. Now uninstalled again.
    Is this fit for release yet?

rebeccamyelomauk
    Participant

Hi everyone. Here is a message from Emma, the Head of Digital at Myeloma UK, who wanted to give some context to the app; This is a pro bono project we started with DS Partnership a couple of years ago. We ran into difficulties with the project and getting the app to work as it should (this may be why some of you are having issues) and so we stopped working on it as we didn’t think it was the right tool. We were not aware it was publicly available as it was never meant to launch so I will reach out to DS Partnership about this.
    From a data security POV, assuming they haven’t changed the code base then all personal details entered into the app should only stored on the user’s phone so DS Partnership should not have access to this.
    If an app like this is something you’d find useful then please let me know as it is still on our radar as something we’d like to develop in the future if there’s a need for it. Thank you.

ianbvge
    Participant

I have already replied to this via a different route. I think a fully developed version of a myeloma-specific app like this, integratated with the MyelomaUK website, could be very useful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.