Myeloma UK – Financial Support and Benefits Survey

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kate
    Participant

Hello everyone,

As the Government is currently looking at a number of proposals for the overhaul of the benefits system across the UK, we want to know your thoughts and experiences of the current system.

We would therefore be very grateful if you would complete the following confidential survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PVJW7RT

Myeloma UK will use the survey responses to formulate its position and to ensure that the proposals take account of and accurately reflect the specific needs of the myeloma community.

The survey should take you approximately 10 minutes to complete.

If you have any questions, just let me know

Best wishes,

Kate Morgan, Policy and Campaigns
    Myeloma UK

DaiCro
    Participant

Well I've done my bit. Didn't really want to as I find the whole exercise of relying on benefits both demeaning and humiliating but needs must (claiming and campaigning). I hope this survey helps show just how much out of tune the benefits system is in relation to mm patients.:-0

Dai.

Perkymite
    Participant

Yes Dai, I have also completed the survey. I do not have to rely on benifits but I know what you mean and if we want people/organisations to help us we need to give them the information they need. I urge everybody to complete the survey – it is painless;-)

kindest regards
    david

nickxharvey
    Participant

Cannot find Financial Support and Benefits survey on line.
    Regards
    Nick Harvey

tom
    Participant

Well I also completed the online form, as i was am one of those that would need it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Myeloma UK – Financial Support and Benefits Survey’ is closed to new replies.