Nettie's finally gone mad!!!!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Nettie 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Nettie
    Participant

One week to go and 90% of my target raised already ~ just £50 to go!! Thank you everyone xx

http://www.justgiving.com/Annette-Ward0

Nettie
    Participant

Thanks to all the wonderful people who have sponsored me I have now raised over £500 and still have five days to go!!

After the wonderful coverage in my local paper and lovely lady telephoned me to say she lived just along the coast from me and she also has MM. She has been on Velcade for a while now is preparing for a possible SCT in Aberdeen and wanted to have a chat. We plan to meet in the next couple of weeks which I am looking forward to and I hope she will soon join this forum and get to know everyone.

I will be leaping off the Forth Bridge at around 10am on Sunday ~ offer up a prayer or two (it all helps!!)>:-)

Love Nettie xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Nettie

Just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you at 10.00am. You're a better women than me Ghunga Din!!!!!!

Love Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Hey that nutter nettie

Way to go girl 😎 but can you have a web cam fitted so as we can hear the scream as you throw your self off the bridge (sumit wrong wi you lol) but as a RC I will be sending My Prayers8-)

Love
    Tom "Onwards and Downwards" xxxx

Elizellen
    Participant

Wishing you a wonderful experience tomorrow Nettie!!

I shall be thinking of you tomorrow.

It is great that you have found a new friend through the newspaper article too. 🙂

Eliz
    XX
    X

tom
    Participant

Morning Nettie
    Well prayers said for you today so now you know you aint on your own the Lord is with you (hope he aint scared of heights:-S )

Love
    Tom "Onwards and Downwards" xxx

Nettie
    Participant

Yee Ha!!!! I did it! 😀

What an amazing experience >:-) I have to say the worst bit was climbing over the rail and having to balance on a 6" wide steel girder before launching off ~ but that done (albeit after a few expletives passing my lips :'-( ) the descent was brilliant! wonderful views, despite the pouring rain, and hopefully some good photos and video which I will try to post asap.

Thanks guys for all your moral and financial support ~ couldn't have done it without you! 🙂 🙂

Love Nettie xx

P.S. It was great to meet Lorna from head office too!

tom
    Participant

Well done that Nutty Nettie
    Wow aint you the brave one:-D I might have cussed for you also if I watched you go over the rail:-S

Once again Nettie a Well done from iccle ole me 😎

Tom "Onwards and Now Upwards" xxxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Well done you!

You are an inspiration to us all… especially in your refusal to be defined or restricted by your condition.8-)

I am really looking forward to seeing any photographs… and especially any videos.

Brilliant! 😀

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Well done Nettie. That is a real achievement. Look forward to seeing photos.

Love Jean x

Gill
    Participant

Congratulations Nettie. What a brave lady you are. Well done xxx

Nettie
    Participant

I'm having trouble getting some photos on here so thought I would try the Facebook link instead – the video may take a lot longer!!
    Nettie x

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2281069740881.2125040.1072947535&l=80134a6a80&type=1

Not working!

jmsmyth
    Participant

Nettie can't get the link to work.

Jean

Nettie
    Participant

Hope this link to Photobucket will work!

http://photobucket.com/Nettie277

double click on each thumbnail to enlarge photo

Min
    Participant

Well done Nettie brave lady
    Min

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Nettie's finally gone mad!!!!’ is closed to new replies.