Newcastle Info Day

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andyg 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hi all
    After a lovely drive in the sunshine on Saturday we spent the day being informed and educated at the Newcastle info day, even if it was in Gateshead lol. The presentations were well errr presented and easy to follow. All the the latest news was given along with the progress of new drugs.
    Different treatments were discussed and there was plenty of time to ask questions. After an excellent lunch we were split up into smaller groups for a more intimate chance to ask questions of the experts. There was a group for carers too so they could share their experiences and ask their questions.
    Prof Jackson looked into his crystal ball to give his opinions on the future. Covering new drugs that’ll hopefully become available and new treatments.
    All in all it was a great day. I would recommend everyone should attend at least one info day they are a great source of information and highlight what a fantastic job MyelomaUK do on our behalf.
    Highlight of the day? For me personally – getting to meet Maggie 😉
    Seriously I can’t stress enough how good these info days are – get there if you can.
    Return trip home wasn’t as pleasant as the trip there as we drove through a monsoon all the way home.

Every day is a gift.
    Andy & Steph

Ps you must get to one if you can. Hmmm think I may of mentioned that already.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Newcastle Info Day’ is closed to new replies.