One embarrassed daughter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elizellen 13 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gill
    Participant

On researching who she could pester for funds for mm my daughter came across an MP's name that she has had dinner with, as her father has had a tentative connection over the years stemming from their youth with a pop group.

She read that this particular person has a sister with mm and she sent him an email saying that her step-father has mm and as they had a connection regarding mm and her daughter had started a just giving page would he please promote the page in any dealings he had with mm. She told him that she was not asking for a donation but requesting that he highlight Georgia's page if he could.

He very kindly replied and said that he did remember her, donated £50 and said he would ask his office to find a way to highlight mm UK.

After a little more looking Donna discover that "her man" just happened to have the same name as another man who's sister has mm. The 2 men are not even the same ethnic background or colour:-)

Still £50 is £50 and thank you ****

brocho
    Participant

Good Girl!! She must be very persuasive and what a lovely man too!! love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

Hi Bridget I agree what a lovely man. There is a temptation to reveal his name because of his kindness but temptation will be resisted

Love from Gill xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Gill I understand why It really is a small world though and thank goodness there are lovely people in it !! love Bridget x

Elizellen
    Participant

What initiative she showed, and what a good, kind man to donate!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘One embarrassed daughter’ is closed to new replies.