ONE MORE SLEEP

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  brocho 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Good morning everyone just in case you werent aware( haha) the man in the red suit is due tonight so dont light a fire cos his bum will get burnt ! Hope you all have a wonderful christmas with family and friends and heres to a happy ,healthy new year for all of us A very big thankyou my lovely on-line friends for keeping me sane this year , there cant be a more caring group of people lots of love Bridget x I am spending today baking with my lovely grandson xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Bridget,

I echo your post. You are all a lovely group of friends who, as I have said often, have been my life line and kept me sane.

My love and best wishes to you all. A very very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new new year to one and all.

I hope Santa is good to everyone.

All my love Jean xxx

nickinoo
    Participant

Right back at you 🙂

Have a good one!

Nicki xx

Nettie
    Participant

***HAPPY XMAS*** Bridget ~ hope you are having a great time 🙂 🙂

Love Nettie xx

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Bridget

hope you are having a lovley christmas:-D We had a lovley day yesterday with the grandchildren, gordon full of cold not feeling too well, bloods amd platles christmas eve, so glad I made the right decision to have a very low key christmas period:-(

A healthy New Year to all, hang in there careres,>:-) lots warming, health giving alchol. think i will be seeing midnight on my own, poor husband rarley makes it and never hears the bongs!!

With love

Sarah

brocho
    Participant

Hi Nettie thankyou I have really enjoyed this christmas , my eldest grandsons face on christmas morning is so awestruck it makes it all worthwhile!! How is Chloe doing, did you get to see them during the holiday?( If I have got her name wrong please forgive me) We still have quite a bit of snow and its very cold ,are you snowed under? It must be so beautiful if inconvenient Happy New Year and heres hoping you have a very ,very long remission love Bridget x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ONE MORE SLEEP’ is closed to new replies.