Outdoors Paul

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wendyduffield
    Participant

Hi all

I am still reeling over outdoors paul's death, trying to make sense of it and obviously I cant but I thought I would share my recent blog post in which I mention him and how his death and others has affected me.

http://wendyduffield.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/in-a-clod

have the best day you can

Wendy

jmsmyth
    Participant

Wendy a very moving post.

Love Jean x

tom
    Participant

Wendy Lovely Post very moving, I aslo am sad that we lose so many in a year and wonder why I am still here and in comparative good health.
    Many Thanks for the Link, stray well and strong

Love Tom "Onwards and upwards" xxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello Wendy,

I too was reeling from outdoors Paul's sudden passing I read your post and thought it was a lovely thought.

Thinking of you love liz xx

Jet
    Participant

Although I barely knew Paul, his death has shocked me the most, for the same reasons you mention in your blog. Not wanting to steal your thunder, Wendy, but I've also just published a blog update on the subject of dying: http://jetblackliving.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/the-other-side-of-the-coin/. Thanks for reading. Comments are welcome.

Anonymous

Hi Wendy

What a moving blog. I too felt particular upset about Paul's death. He responded to one of my post shortly before he went into hospital and it was a great shock. My husband had his sct in March and recently well in the past 3 months he has been getting chest infections, they keep giving him antibiotics. He's having monthly bloods and pramidonate so they are keeping an eye on him. However he has come a long way since sct and looks a whole lot better. But i worry so much about him and even more after Paul passing away – so sad.

sarah

xxxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Outdoors Paul’ is closed to new replies.