Pete's SCT – so it begins!!!!!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Vikki and Ann for your good thoughts. The forum will be third to know when frank gets a date, us, our sons and the friends on the forum. Best wishes to you all
    Love Jean x:-D

jmsmyth
    Participant

Ps Vikki good luck with BM assessment 🙂 hope it is great news
    Jean. Xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Ann & Pete,

4.6million is excellent, especially given the struggle first time around.8-)

Ar they going to put them all back or are they going to freeze a couple of million for a second SCT? I'd go for the split because you have them in the bag and there are no guarantees that they will get enough at a second harvest… but it's your choice. 😐

Good luck for a reasonably easy ride through the SCT.:-)

Dai.

foxy555
    Participant

Hello Dai

Yes they are going to save 50% for a later date, if needed!!! Hopefully that will not happen!!

Hope you are ok and keeping well.

Ann and Pete

Vicki
    Participant

Hope you guys never need them 🙂

At lest you have them in the bag though 🙁

Vicki and Colin x

bikerchris
    Participant

Hi Anne and Pete, Sorry I have not been in touch, but I have been feeling good, and have been busy getting back into work. Well done Pete in your bumper cell collection – that Plerixafor is good stuff!
    I send all our very best wishes from Lena and I for your treatment tomorrow, and hope it all goes well. I can only say that it wasn't as bad as I feared, and take it one day at a time.
    If you do feel up to having visitors, let us know and we will pop in and have a chat. The nurses and doctors are fantastic, and will do everything to make everything go well.
    Good luck, from Chris and Lena.

foxy555
    Participant

Hi Chris and Lena

Really pleased to hear you are doing well Chris, great to hear from you both.

Pete has asked me to reply, for some reason he cannot connect to internet, he is going to have another go tonight.

He had line fitted yesterday, but they had to go through his neck! Even Dr Bolam could'nt get it in the normal way. He was uncomfortable yesterday, but really perky today. On chemo drip today and transplant on Friday.

Pete said would be great to see you both, just text him and we can go from there.

Unfortunately he did'nt get your room Chris! Sharing at the moment, really cramped, but eh, the nurses as you say, are fantastic.

Take care both of you.

Best wishes

Ann

Vicki
    Participant

Hey Ann and Pete,

How did I miss the start of your sct! Ann, keep us posted…..keep your chin up and tell Pete he will soon be swinging that golf club again. It is a hard road but boy it's worth it!

Take care and if there is anything we can help with let us know

Vicki and Colin xx

Vicki
    Participant

How's it going Ann and Pete?

Vicki and colin

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Pete's SCT – so it begins!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.