Pregrabalin and Itching

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bernard 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bernard
    Participant

Hi

I am taking Pregrabalin for neuropathy and it does help with the symptoms. However, I have encountered severe itching in the last month which quite frankly is driving me crazy. My Dr’s don’t believe it is the Pregrabalin although one of the side effects listed is itching and a rash. I’ve found people on US forums who have complained of itching but was wondering if anyone else had encountered the issue on here?

tracey1155
    Participant

Hi,

My husband has only been diagnosed since December and has been given no medication as yet, but he gets terrible itching skin and rashes that look at bit like eczema? we thought it was part off the myeloma condition, but will be asking when we go to the consultant on the 11th may 2015.

Kind regards

Tracey Seabright .

bernard
    Participant

Just an update in the hope this might help others, I stopped the Pregrabalin and the itching has slowly stopped. Not completely but a lot better than it was. So I assume it was the Pregrabalin after all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pregrabalin and Itching’ is closed to new replies.