Problems with posting?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andyg 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hi everyone.

I don’t know if it’s a common problem but I find I still have issues posting on here though it’s much improved since the new forum format was introduced.

I now write my posts in Word, other word processors would probably be the same, it’s easier to use and edit there and I’ve not lost a post yet. Then I just copy and paste the message here.

I use an iPad so it may not be an issue with laptops or PCs but it has improved my user experience no end.

Hope this helps at least one other member.

Every day is a gift.

Andy x

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  andyg.

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Andy

Sorry to hear you’re still experiencing problems with the forum.

We have plans to look at the forum experience further this year, especially focussing on improving tablet and mobile phone use. At the moment it’s not very user friendly on smaller screens.

I will keep you posted when the time comes.

Regards
    Stuart
    Myeloma UK WebTeam

andyg
    Participant

Hi Stuart.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I was aware of the plans for a look into improving the forum having discussed the forum experience at the Newcastle info day with Maggie.

For now though I’m finding the Word “solution” is ideal for me because I don’t have to remember to copy my posts or risk losing it every time I want to move away and check facts or gather info in the middle of a post. Hopefully I’ll become more active and contribute more to the forum as I used to in the past with my own little solution.

Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Problems with posting?’ is closed to new replies.