Quietly Panicking!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  brocho 12 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

KWilson
    Participant

Thanks for asking Jo – I've been totally zapped by meds this last few months. PP is rising and consultant has increased strength of my Revlimid and added in more Dex (I was on one pulse now on two and she wants me to make that 3) but now instead of having half the month when I'm okay-ish I only get a few days when I'm awake and lively enough to get anything done so I have to cram everything into these few 'good' days! LOL Good being a relative term as we all know.

However, I'm still hanging on in here and just put the old computer on to try for a bit of a catch up, altho' it seems I've missed loads while I've been off line.

🙂 xxx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Gaye it really does seem so unfair that you should get no relief from the pain as others have said its something we are all told we wont have to endure I will be thinking of you on Thursday and hope like mad they can finally do something for you . Kathleen I am so sorry you are having a rotten time , I can only imagine how rotten 2 or 3 pulses of dex must make you feel!! Keep on hanging in there and fingers crossed things will get better soon love Bridget x

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Quietly Panicking!’ is closed to new replies.