Reiki

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  suenev 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

suenev
    Participant

Does anyone know of a good Reiki practitioner in Lancashire or south Cumbria?

rebeccaR
    Participant

Hi Sue, Whilst I can’t answer your question I would just like to point out that a treatment session is about £30 and you can easily learn this skill for the cost of 4 -5 sessions and self reiki/practise. I became interested in reiki when someone at work told me about their experience and decided to have a session – but then booked myself on a days introductory course which was really interesting (cost £120) – and then you have access to reiki “shares” etc with other practitioners. Have to say I have not devoted any time to it since the workshop but was interested in it for self/family practise and do intend to get round to practising it shortly. The day was incredibly interesting and relaxing and they are held throughout the country so you would be able to find one nearby.

Rebecca

Rebecca

suenev
    Participant

Hi Rebecca

Sorry with all that has been going on in the past few weeks I have just noticed that I have not replied to your message.

Many thanks for this information.  I will look into it.

I have since discovered that a friend of mine has been doing some reiki training and has got to level 2, so she is going to practice on me.  Will try this for starters and then take it from there.

Best wishes

Sue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Reiki’ is closed to new replies.