Research into managing pain in blood cancers and with carers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kossi 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kossi
    Participant

[b]Please help to contribute to research examining how mood affects pain management and quality of life in sickle cell disease, thalassaemia and in blood cancers[/b]

I would like to invite you to participate in research into pain management and mood. I am looking at ways to improve pain management in chronic pain in sickle cell disease, thalassaemia and in blood cancers. Learning how pain is managed in these conditions could help to improve psychological support for pain management specifically for these conditions. This research also looks at how carers manage their own pain and moods whilst caring for someone with chronic illness, which is also important. The questions in the survey will not take more than 15 minutes to complete.

Participants can go to this website:

[i][b]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UELpainmood2013[/b][/i]

If you have any questions then you can contact me on the email address given at the beginning of the survey.

Every response helps 🙂

Best wishes,

Kossi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Research into managing pain in blood cancers and with carers’ is closed to new replies.