Research project

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  caroled 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jayneg
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Jayne and I am the Health Services Research Manager at Myeloma UK. I’m posting here as we are looking to speak to people with myeloma for a piece of research we are working on.

We are looking to speak to patients who have had at least one line of treatment for myeloma. This is as part of a project exploring what preferences myeloma patients have for their future treatments.

We would also like to speak to partners, family members, and friends about myeloma and future treatments.

If you would like to discuss the project, would like more information, or have any questions about what taking part might look like, please contact me at Myeloma UK (research@myeloma.org.uk or 0131 557 3332), or reply here.

If you are interested in taking part in an interview, please email PCO@phassociates.com

Thank you 🙂

caroled
    Participant

Hello – my husband was diagnosed with Bence Jones myeloma in 2009 and has had two lines of chemo and 2 stem cell transplants and is here to tell the story. We would be prepared to partake in your research. Regards, Carole Dunkerley

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.