Results!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  puglady 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

puglady
    Participant

Hi. I’m going to hospital on Monday to receive the results of my bone marrow biopsy. I have had a skeletal survey which shows some lyric lesions but my paraprotein levels were 13 which I believe is very low. Although I’m suffering with bone pain and fatigue I’m otherwise feeling well. Any advice would be very welcome. I’m feeling a bit dazed!!!! Many thanks x

moonstone
    Participant

Hi! You’re right a head of me! I just had my survey and Friday I will have my bone marrow biopsy. How are you feeling? I’m new to this forum and I’m here in the U.S. If you want to chat and just need someone to listen I’m here😀

davidainsdale
    Participant

Hi, I am now 4 years post diagnosis and doing well after a fairly difficult start.

There is plenty of advice available from Myeloma UK and I found that the Infoguides were a real help. I would also recommend attending one of the patient infodays or going to a support group meeting if these are going on in your area.

The nurses on the Infoline are very knowledgeable, approachable and friendly.  They are there to answer any questions about Myeloma you might have.
    Hope this helps.
    David

puglady
    Participant

Thank you both. Guess I’m feeling a little scared. Be glad when I know what’s happening and at least can start to prepare for it! X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Results!’ is closed to new replies.