revlimid and vorinostat

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  lyneric 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

Hi David

You would have been first to put your hand up.David,we all want the same thing,a cure,David Ian sure before your time is done,new trials will be coming along,and I believe passionately this is the way to a cure,saying that it,s Slim who takes the Drugs

My admiration goes out to all myeloma patients,even the ones who decide no treatment ,it takes courage to decide to end your life prematurely .Love Eve

lyneric
    Participant

I have started my maintenance, on the Myeloma X1 trial, this week. So it's to early to say what will happen. I am only taking Revlimid. When I took this as part of my initial treatment I ended up with DVT in my right leg. After my SCT I was weaned of Clexane & put on Warferin, so far everything is ok. Since my SCT in august I have continued to improve to the point I feel almost normal! This xmas & new year were great, as last year I was in so much pain before my diagnosis in January. Everyone is different & we don't know how these drugs will affect individuals. This site helps us find out what may or may not happen. Good luck to everyone whether on the trial or not.
    Eric

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘revlimid and vorinostat’ is closed to new replies.