Revlimid Nausea?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  marty2019 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

julierennie
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I was diagnosed with MM in 2014, had excellent treatment including SCT in 2015. Had a really good remission until beginning of this year when my lightchains are beginning to slowly go up. I’ve been taking 10mg Revlimid as a maintenance drug since 2015. Earlier last year, I started to develop severe diarhorea, I told my Myeloma Nurse and she said it was the Revlimid as they have found it starts to create problems further down the line. Last week, doctor told me that I would now be ceasing Revlimid as it was no longer effective. Since the start of this year, I’ve suffered with nausea, can’t seem to get on top of it and I was wondering if anyone had had nausea with Revlimid. I’m not sure if it is even the Revlimid causing it but tying to find the culprit. Thank you.

Maryb
    Participant

I’m taking oxycodone for pain relief 10 Mg morning and evening. I’m not really finding it effective and it’s also giving me a really fuzzy buzzy head which I’m struggling with. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this drug ?
    Mary B

dickb
    Participant

I’ve been taking Revlimid as a maintenance drug for the last 5 years and the Diarrhea has definitely got worse. Last year my Dr was so concerned he sent me for a Colonoscopy which came out as clear. As for Nausea, that is something I haven’t had as a side effect but if you are taking taking Pantoprazole it might be worth checking that out. I stopped using it because I felt it wasn’t actually doing anything and the Stomach Cramps actually got better afterwards.

marty2019
    Participant

I have been taking Revlimid for about two months so far. My response seems to be the opposite. I don’t have diarrhea when I’m taking it for the 21-day period. Rather, it seems to affect me on the seven rest days between cycles. Even then, it is relatively mild but it comes on quickly. Perhaps, I have not been on it long enough to experience more severe problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.